So, who has started their Christmas shopping? Who is finished? My answer is “no” to both questions! I am one who sits and waits for coupons and special deals before purchasing. The less I pay for an item, the better!
Does that video highlighting the Toys”R”Us store on Ebay sounds familiar? I know some people love the thrill of getting up very early to grab Black Friday deals while others (like me) are big Cyber Monday and online shopping fans. I like to split my purchases between small local shops and online sites like eBay. As a matter of fact, when I am looking for something I know will be difficult to find, eBay is the first place I usually look. I have been a devoted eBay shopper for going on 13 years now. I have bought collectibles, handmade items from work at home moms, hard to find items, new items from big stores and much more on eBay. I have even sold a few things. When I am talking to friends and one mentions not being able to find something, one of my friends (or I) usually ends up saying, “You did check eBay, right?” Well, if you were one of those who didn’t get what you were looking for on Black Friday or just didn’t care to venture out, don’t forget about eBay tomorrow when you are Cyber Monday shopping. The eBay gift guide is a great place to start. Also, if you have your eye on something from Toys”R”Us, don’t worry, you can shop the Toys”R”Us shop on eBay and never leave the site. You get the same great toy selection and service!
Here are my boys’ top ten wish list items this year (all available on eBay and/or the eBay Toys”R”Us store by clicking the link to each):
- Fisher-Price Thomas & Friends Risky Rails Bridge Drop: My boys are HUGE Thomas & Friends fans (regular readers are well aware of this) and my five year old saw this particular set in an ad about a month ago. He keeps pointing to it and typing the name of it on his Augmentative and Alternative Communication (AAC) device. If this isn’t under the tree, he is going to be sad. This is the first year he seems to understand the whole gift giving thing.
- Cabbage Patch Kids Toddler Doll Caucasian Boy – Blonde – Cowboy: My boys love practicing their imaginative play skills that they are working on in their ABA therapy. They would adore this little blonde Cabbage Patch Kid that looks like them!
- Angry Birds 4 Inch 2-Pack – Red Boy & Girl: My kids love Angry Birds and have wanted the toys for ages. They would squeal with delight to find these under the tree.
- Power Wheels Fisher-Price Jeep Hurricane Ride On: What a dream vehicle. My five year old would adore this and probably even let his brother ride on it as well. I will have to let Santa know that the boys have been REALLY good this year.
- Play A Sound Book Wheels On The Bus: Big ticket items aren’t the only thing my boys have their eyes on. They would actually be just as happy with a few books. They love books and the song that this book is named after is one of their absolute favorites. I see this as a great stocking stuffer.
- Fisher-Price Little People Animal Sounds Zoo Train: My boys have recently discovered Fisher-Price Little People and they would flip for this. A train combined with animals and sounds and Little People equals huge smiles for two little boys.
- Fisher-Price Thomas & Friends TrackMaster Talking Engine – Salty: This is just one of the Thomas & Friends Trackmaster trains that my boys want to add to their collection this year. They have several Trackmaster sets and I know they would love to have them all!
- Dinosaur Train Extreme InterAction Figure – Mr. Quetzalcoatlus: My boys adore the Dinosaur Train InterAction figures and they would love to add this guy to their collection.
- Apple iPad Mini: The boys have iPads and my oldest uses his as an AAC. The mini would be so easy to tote around and would be a dream for a new communication device for my son. iPads are amazing learning tools for kids with special needs, in my opinion.
- Marvel Comic Figures: The boys would love these action figures and would make their uncle proud!