Awhile back, I asked my readers what you thought about the Keurig. Since then, I have done a lot of research on the subject and am now the proud owner of a Keurig B40 Elite Brewer thanks to Shoffee.com.
You might be thinking, “How did they get that name?” I’ll let them answer for you.
“shoffee.com is just what it sounds like, a place to SH(op for c)OFFEE. While shop-for-coffee.com might have been available, what’s the fun in that? We wouldn’t get the chance to answer the number one question in our Top 12 FAQ’s ‘What does shoffee mean?’”
Shoffee.com is playing Santa this year! Each week, they will be giving away something randomly to a customer who places an order that includes one of the items listed here. The promotion is sponsored by Diedrich Coffee.
It’s already underway but is going on for nine weeks. This week, you can win a Nintendo DSi. How neat is that? You can order yummy K-Cups for yourself and stocking stuffers for those that have Keurig’s on their holiday list. You might just win something sweet for yourself while you’re at it! K-Cups start at $8.99 a box and they are always hosting fun promotions and sales. I suggest that you all follow Shoffee.com on Twitter. Joe Simonovich, co-founder of Shoffee, shares all the latest promotions and news.
Update: We have our winner! Congratulations to Wendi P who said, “Daily tweet:…”. You have been emailed and have 72 hours to reply. Thanks to everyone who entered and thanks to www.Shoffee.com for sponsoring this wonderful giveaway. If you didn’t win, I highly recommend the Keurig so be sure to put one on your holiday list.
Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:
Timestamp: 2009-12-06 14:29:56 UTC
And that’s not all! The Shoffee.com prize pack will not only including the Keurig Elite, but also two boxes of Keurig K-Cups (Winner’s Choice) and two Shoffee.com Travel Mugs! What a nice gift for a loved one or yourself!
Want more entries? Coming up!
If you’d like extra entries (after the required entry is completed), please leave a comment on this post for each entry:
1. Blog about this contest with a link back to http://www.shoffee.com/ and Potamus Prefers for five extra entries. The post should be at least 100 words and be an actual blog post, not just a short sentence. Thanks!
2. Subscribe to our feed by email for one extra entry.
3. Become a follower of @Shoffee_Joe on Twitter.
4. Tell me one of the brands included in the Shoffee Plays Santa promotion.
5. Follow Potamus Prefers on Blogger.
6. Follow @PotamusPrefers on Twitter and tweet about this contest for one extra entry per day. Please include the link to their website (www.Shoffee.com) in your Tweets. You don’t need to @ me, but please leave the link to your Tweet below.
7. Tell me something you learned from the YouTube video.
8. Add the Holiday Gift Guide 2009 button to your blog or website for two extra entries.